What will you do?
You will help us build amazing custom software for our clients from all over the world! You will manage the existing projects and prepare the configuration for new ones in Azure DevOps. You will also optimize the Git Flow, as well as Continous Delivery/Continuous Integration processes, and adjust the infrastructure according to specific project requirements.
Toolbox and workflow
We use Visual Studio IDE, Harvest and Slack as our basic tools.
We work in sprints and regularly run demos with clients.
We have direct influence on the projects we build.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Practical knowledge on CI/CD processes and tools (especially Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Bash and/or PowerShell)
- Familiarity with containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL database
- At least upper-intermediate level of English (B2)
Nice to have
- Knowledge on Elastic Pool configuration
- Familiarity with managing build servers on Mac OS
Perks & benefits
Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
Flexible working hours
It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
Home office hours
There's a possibility to work remotely from time to time.
We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/