Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build amazing custom software for our clients from all over the world! You will implement DevOps standards, configure CI/CD processes in Azure DevOps, and manage the deployment to test and production environments.
Toolbox and workflow
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- Experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure or AWS)
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Interest in high-level software architecture and cloud services
- Willingness to develop skills in the field of software architecture, deployment, cloud applications
- Practical experience with Azure DevOps
- End-to-end experience in deployment to production (configuring certificates, domain, reverse proxy, building infrastructure, etc.)
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Willingness to learn Terraform (we provide complete training)
- Experience with other CI/CD platforms
- Practical experience with Ansible
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We co-finance conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/