What will you do?
You will help us build amazing custom software for our clients from all over the world! You will analyze the requirements, prepare estimations and plan the tasks with your team. You will also participate in CI/CD, GitFlow and Code Review processes.
Toolbox and workflow
Visual Studio IDE, Harvest and Slack are our basic tools.
We work in sprints and regularly run demos with clients.
We have direct influence on the projects we build.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in creating modern apps
- Proficiency in Angular (alternative JS frameworks are a plus)
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (SASS/SCSS) and experience with CSS frameworks
- Experience working with Ajax, REST API etc.
- Hands-on experience with webpack, gulp, yarn or npm
- Practical knowledge of GIT
- Advanced written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with: SPA, TypeScript, RxJS, Docker
- Knowledge of NoSQL/SQL databases and experience in creating backend with NodeJS, MongoDB
Perks & benefits
Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
Flexible working hours
It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
Home office hours
There's a possibility to work remotely from time to time.
We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.pl/polityka-ochrony-danych/