Mid/Senior QA Tester (Manual/Automation)
What will you do?
You will help us build top-class web and mobile applications for our clients from all over the world! You will handle manual testing of web and mobile applications, run automated tests, identify issues and bugs, and co-create the project's documentation. You will collaborate with the project team and the client - with us, you have a real impact on the solutions and tools used.
How we work
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- 3+ years of professional experience in testing APIs, web and mobile applications
- Minimum 1 year of commercial experience in test automation
- Familiarity with Postman or other platform APIs
- Appium or other mobile testing framework
- Cypress or other web testing framework
- Knowledge of GIT
- Ability to understand requirements, specifications, and technical documentation
- Experience in creating appropriate and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Experience in designing, implementing automated tests, and reviewing test frameworks
- Knowledge of best practices in test automation
- Experience in process development and improvement, knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and effective testing strategies and best practices
- Knowledge of technical terms to facilitate smooth communication with the team and the client
- Very good English language skills to communicate with the client
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks while working in several teams
Nice to have
- Experience with Stress/Load testing
- Experience with Android Studio/Xcode
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We finance the training budget for conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/