Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build a strong market presence, find new opportunities, prepare proposals for new clients and manage existing business relationships - all working closely with the Business Development, Marketing, Technical Office and Project Management teams.
Managing incoming enquiries and creating dedicated proposals.
Searching and qualifying leads - also via email campaigns and social media.
Managing and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- 3+ years of experience in IT, especially in selling services or/and digital products
- experience in working with clients from foreign markets (USA, Canada, UK, Scandinavia, DACH, etc.)
- advanced knowledge of written and spoken English (an additional foreign language will be an advantage)
- understanding of the software development process and the business area of outsourcing software services
- hands-on experience with sales processes, including outbound/outreach and inbound models
- practical experience with CRM systems (e.g. Freshsales, Hubspot, etc.)
- top-notch interpersonal skills, an ability to organize their own work, self-reliance
Nice to have
- basic knowledge on content marketing, social media and marketing automation
Perks & benefits
Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
Flexible working hours
It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
Home office hours
There's a possibility to work remotely.
We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/