Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us deliver amazing custom software for our clients from all over the world! The Delivery Manager will coordinate the work between the clients, the teams, and the Project Managers, create new processes, and improve existing ones.
How we work
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Delivery Manager or in a similar role
- Experience in working in the IT industry, especially in the area of software design and development
- Experience with international clients (preferably USA/Canada)
- Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English (an additional foreign language will be an advantage)
- Familiarity with Trello, Jira or similar tools in everyday work
- Great skills in task, time and team management
- Top-class interpersonal skills focused on building lasting business relationships
- An ability to organize their own work, self-reliance
Nice to have
- PMI/Scrum Master or other project management certificate
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We co-finance conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/