Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us deliver amazing custom software for our clients from all over the world! The Delivery Manager will coordinate the work between the clients, the teams, and the Project Managers, create new processes, and improve existing ones.
Toolbox and workflow
We use Visual Studio IDE, Harvest and Slack as our basic tools.
We are agile-driven and regularly run demos with clients.
We have direct influence on the projects we build.
- at least 3 years of experience as a Delivery Manager or in a similar role
- experience in working in the IT industry, especially in the area of software design and development
- experience with international clients (preferably USA/Canada)
- advanced knowledge of written and spoken English (an additional foreign language will be an advantage)
- familiarity with Trello, Jira or similar tools in everyday work
- great skills in task, time and team management
- top-class interpersonal skills focused on building lasting business relationships
- an ability to organize their own work, self-reliance
Nice to have
- PMI/Scrum Master or other project management certificate
Perks & benefits
Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
Flexible working hours
It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
Home office hours
There's a possibility to work remotely from time to time.
We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/