IoT software development
Organizations that can benefit from Internet of Things
The market for Internet of Things technologies is rapidly evolving. New devices, software, and increasingly powerful networks keep opening up novel avenues for applying this technology. Consumers, employees, and decision-makers alike, everyone can benefit from well-implemented IoT systems.
Internet of Things is already quite popular in:
• Industrial manufacturing – if there’s a complex supply chain, there’s room for optimization with connected devices
• Utilities – streamline internal operations with sensors and data, provide unparalleled customer service with connected IoT devices like smart meters
• Consumer products and services – IoT in consumer products is becoming the norm, and customers appreciate it
• Healthcare – providers are discovering a lot of potential for improving medical care with IoT systems
• Enterprise – large-scale business operations can run smoother with IoT
• Farming – sensors, GPS devices, controllers and software can improve efficiency of farming while reducing the amount of manual work
• Travel and Transportation – monitor fuel usage, track fleet vehicles, and use data to optimize operations
Take heed: Internet of Things is not a quick win. It takes a lot of commitment to generate ROI with this technology, but it can be a huge step-up for your organization when you get it right.
Unlocking the potential of IoT
Talents on Board
Countries We Work With
Years in Business
The flexibility and communication skills of the Angry Nerds team are impressive. A profitable and successful long-term partnership has resulted from Angry Nerds consistently delivering reliable, quality, on-time products.
Alexander Peschke, Owner of Peschkedesign
The key characteristic I see in Angry Nerds is their flexibility. They were open to any modifications in the project, reacted quickly to the changing requirements and easily adapted to the new situation. I really appreciate how thoughtful and open-minded they are towards our needs.
Jerzy Lipiński, Co-Founder of Optimatik LLP
Angry Nerds are always eager to work out a solution that will be beneficial for us. They also quickly react to our feedback (…). They’re a supportive business partner, and we’re sure we can trust them with any challenge.
HR Digital Innovations Manager, International Restaurant Operator
What industries do we have experience with?
Over the past few years, we've designed and developed custom solutions software for a diverse range of industries. These include healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, e-commerce, retail, travel, transportation, real estate, FMCG, education, fitness, lifestyle, and more. We have experience collaborating with startups, SaaS companies, and enterprise-level organizations. You can find examples of our work in our portfolio.
Can we take over a project developed by another company?
Absolutely! We're more than willing to take on such projects. However, our initial step would involve analyzing the project in order to provide you with recommendations on how to proceed. We are open to embracing such challenges, especially when it comes to implementing custom solutions.
Do we work with NDAs?
Yes, we work with NDAs. We maintain professionalism and uphold the confidentiality of our collaboration. If you need to safeguard the information you provide us for the purpose of creating a product, we are here to help. Additionally, our software development team ensures a secure and efficient process.
What is our tech stack?