Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build top-class applications for our clients from all over the world! First and foremost - you will code. Apart from that, you will analyze the requirements, prepare estimations and plan the tasks with your team. You will also participate in CI/CD, GitFlow and Code Review processes.
How we work
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience in iOS development
- Very good knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK
- Familiarity with reactive programming
- Experience with Cocoa Pods/SPM/Carthage
- Familiarity with architecture patterns: Clean Swift, MVVM, MVC, etc.
- Experience with REST API and client-server architecture
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience with Dependency Injection - Swinject/Dip
- Familiarity with mobile databases - Realm/Couchbase/Core Data
- Ability to write unit tests and UI tests
- Practical experience with CI/CD
- Contribution to Open Source projects
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We co-finance conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/