Junior iOS Developer
Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build top-class applications for our clients from all over the world! You will analyze the requirements, prepare estimations and plan the tasks with your team. You will also participate in CI/CD, GitFlow and Code Review processes.
Toolbox and workflow
We use Xcode, Harvest and Slack as our basic tools.
We work in sprints and regularly run demos with clients.
We have direct influence on the projects we build.
- Some experience with Swift
- Willingness to grow as a mobile developer
- Basic knowledge on software design patterns
- Basic experience with CocoaPods/SPM/Carthage
- Knowledge of GIT
- Great interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Very good written and spoken English - we work mainly with English-speaking clients
- Being up to date with news about Apple products
Nice to have
- Commercial experience with iOS development
- Experience with REST API and client-server architecture
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection
- Basic knowledge about code quality maintenance and clean code best practices
- Basic knowledge on CI/CD tools
- Your own projects for iOS platform
Perks & benefits
Stay fit and strong! There's even a big fitness club next to our office.
Take care of your wellbeing with a co-funded healthcare package.
Flexible working hours
It's not a 9-5 job. You can work when you're the most effective.
Home office hours
There's a possibility to work remotely.
We offer a real opportunity to develop and improve your skills and knowledge.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/