Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build top-class web and mobile applications for our clients from all over the world! You will prepare test plans and test cases, run both manual and automated tests, identify issues and bugs, and co-create the project's documentation. You will collaborate with the project team and the client - with us, you have a real impact on the solutions and tools used.
How we work
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- 3+ years of professional experience in testing mobile and web applications
- Knowledge of Postman or other APIs platform
- Ability to understand and review requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Experience in creating proper and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Eye for detail, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of technical terms that will facilitate efficient communication with the team and client
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with test automation
- Familiarity with GIT
- Experience in performing Stress/Load tests
- Experience with Android Studio/Xcode
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We finance the training budget for conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/