Wrocław, Poland / remote
What will you do?
You will help us build top-class web and mobile apps for our clients from all over the world! You will prepare wireframes and prototypes, work on optimal user flows, as well as design final UI and visual assets. You will also have an opportunity to participate in product design workshops.
How we work
We are proactive and have direct influence on the projects we build.
We use the latest tools and technologies and follow agile principles.
We develop our skills during internal team meetings – Communities.
- 3 years of professional experience in designing web and mobile applications
- Practical experience with Figma, Sketch, InVision, or Adobe CC
- Solid knowledge on UI trends and UX standards
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to collaborate with the technical team
- Eye to detail, ability to organize your own work, self-reliance
- Very good written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with discovery / product design workshops
- Experience with e-commerce projects
- Experience with creating animations and Design Systems
Perks & benefits
We offer a co-financed LuxMed and MultiSport package.
Group life insurance
Safety for you and your family (also on B2B contracts).
We offer fully remote work also after the pandemic.
Flexible working hours
You control your workday. We practice core hours between 10am-3pm.
We co-finance conference tickets and courses, so you can develop your skills.
Games, parties and more - we really enjoy hanging out together!
Also you can apply by contacting us at: email@example.com
Please include: your CV, job title in the email topic, examples of your work (GitHub, Bitbucket, Blog, etc.).
Data processing consent
I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Angry Nerds in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
More information: https://angrynerds.co/polityka-ochrony-danych/